Let’s Drop Some Knowledge (Base)
We are so happy to share with you our newest Informz feature, The KnowledgeBase. The training wheels have come off and this web-based search engine is ready to make getting answers a whole lot easier.
You may be thinking, Wait a minute.. I get access to The KnowledgeBase, The Community AND an Advisor to help with all of my digital marketing and Informz questions?
Yes. That is EXACTLY what we’re saying. We are wrapping you in a big bear hug of support. There is no need to waste time being frustrated with your digital marketing. Whether you need support or are ready to learn something new, you have three options to get your questions answered quickly and easily. Let’s just say The Knowledge Base, The Community and your Advisor are the three best friends that anybody can have.
Do we have your attention?
Perfect. Now, let’s review what this means for you.
- Think of The KnowledgeBase as your own personal Google-like search for all things Informz and digital marketing.
- A plethora of information to get you rocking and rolling with your digital marketing efforts.
- Do you have a new user that needs to get up to speed? Great! We have a new user “getting started” section to get you up and running in no time.
- Access to sub-categories of topics that allow you the option to explore on your own.
- More of the information you want and need! You can even tell us if we answered your question by voting articles up or down. We examine those results to see what we need to change.
Check out The KnowledgeBase video here.
Ready to check it out? Informz users can access The KnowledgeBase through their own personal Informz homepage.
We think we really hit a homer with this one. Although The KnowledgeBase may contain all that you want and need, don’t forget about us! Make sure to check in every now and then with your Advisor as well as The Community to get a new perspective.
We’d love to hear from you about your favorite part of The KnowledgeBase or any suggestions you have on getting even more great information included. Drop your ideas in the comments.